Do you ever get out-of-sorts and do not know what is wrong? I do! Yesterday, and all last week was one of those hundreds of times. I could not get in tune with me and all those around me. So, today is the first day of the rest of my life. It is up to me (and the Lord) to do what is best for me and not be so concerned about my surroundings. What is involved in "getting in tune" with me? Here are a few things I want to do and be consistent with daily:
1. Pray - first thing in the morning, even if it is only 10 or 15 minutes
2. Ease Off of Social Media - Facebook has been a disaster for me
3. Walk a half a mile at least 3 times per week
4. Eating more healthy choices
5. Accountability - probably will get it from my husband, for sure
I need various spiritual lessons to grow my faith.
Have a Blessed Day,